I thought I would do something a little different with my post this week. I got this idea from another blogger and as Solomon said, "There really is nothing new under the sun." I needed this for myself and thought I'd share my randomness with you.
1. It REALLY, REALLY is better to give than to receive.
2. My chicken won the "Chicken Flying Contest" during the Black Walnut Festival in Spencer, West Virginia in the early 1980's. (My picture was in the paper to prove it) :)
3. It's 181 days till Christmas or 182 days till the day after. You choose the one that makes you smile.
4. I may or may not have a lead foot when I'm driving....just sayin'.... ;)
5. Time will not stand still, so enjoy your babies now. There will be plenty of time later for cleaning grout.
|Yes, it is what you think it is!!|
Does anybody remember the cartoon "Underdog"?
7. Friends can lighten our load when they share our burdens...I'm blessed with good friends. How about you?
8. I have every birthday card ever given to me...yes, even the ones heralding my arrival in 1959. Does the word "hoarder" come to mind? Oops, I just told my age. ;)
9. This one is for my friend Myrlene...we understand cats are special animals (no matter what Gary says) and some really do talk!
10. I'm in love with the creator of the universe and lover of my soul. Without Him, I would still be in a pit of despair and grief. He gave His life for me and desires an intimate relationship with me, His child. He wants the same with you.
Have a blessed day,
p.s. I hope you're smiling! :)