1. I've learned I have the best family and friends in the world. They comment and encourage me with their words of affirmation...PRICELESS!
2. People need you to be vulnerable with them. They need to know someone else has been hurt, feels inadequate, has failed or does not have it together. They need to know there is someone who identifies with their pain. They need to know there is a God Who does have it together and Who does have a plan for their lives.
3. Writing has helped me to heal, but sharing my story with others is giving me freedom.
|My drink of choice|
5. Technology is forgiving...just blunder through, you'll eventually figure it out all by your fifty something self...and feel pretty good 'bout that!
6. I've learned there are not enough hours in the day to write all I want to write and read all the books I want to read to make me a better writer...so what's a girl to do?
Drink more Skinny Vanilla Lattes!! That's what!!
7. One last, simple fact...blogging is fun and cheap therapy!
So...if you're someone who is teetering on the blogging edge, go for it!
It's a lot of work...and occupies your thought life...everything becomes a possible blog post.
However, if you love to write, do it!
It's your space. Be creative. Write from your Passion.
I'm so glad God gave me the courage to press "Publish" that first time.
Blessings from My Little Corner,